Hostel Facility & Residence
Student can either choose to stay in Hostel Facility & Residence or dormitory, off-campus housing (all within 5-10 walking distance) or home-stay. If student choose to live with a homestay family, we will do our best to find one that suits student’s need.
Security: Live-in teachers are available 24/7 for both on-campus and off-campus residence, making sure students’ safety and taking care of students’ need.
- Campus facilities include science lab, drama room, art studio, gym, laundry rooms, and free WiFi.
- Several community centres are closed to the school, which has swimming pools, soccer fields, ice skating fields, e.t.c.
Summery of the hostel Joining Procedure
The students who wish to join the Hostel Facility & Residence of Estim University will adapt the following procedure.
- Student will get information from Admissions Office about the availability of seat and dues.
- In case of availability of seat student will apply to provost for getting permission through admission office.
- After the getting permission from provost hostels Student will remit the hostel-dues in Fee & Dues Department and submit the Hostel Form with all required documents to Admissions Office. Admissions Office will forward the application to Provost Hostels.
- Provost Office will refer the student to assigned hostel and room.
- Sports room (indoor, outdoor)
- Weekly Bazaar trip
- Pick and drop at the weekend
- TV room
- Hostel Transport (for different campuses)
Availability of items:
- Side table
- Study Table
- Book Rack
What are timings of the hostel?
Departure for different campuses 7:20 A M
Back to hostel 2:00 and 4:00 P M
Hostel Authority & Staff:
Provost Hostels is top most authority of the hostels. There are two senior resident advisors in both Male & Female hostels and one male and two female Resident Advisors work under the supervision of provost hostels. Hostel Administrator also provides the services under the custody of provost.
First of all student will apply to provost to getting permission for hostel admission.
Submission of Hostel Forms:
Hostel admission form will be submitted in admission office and forwarded to provost department.
Hostel Facility & Residence Dues Submission
Student will remit his/her dues in Fee & Dues department and will get a receipt to attaching with hostel admission form.
From where the students get the hostel admission form?
Hostel admission form is available in admission office and finance department.
ACCOMMODATION (compulsory for all freshers)
|S/N||ROOMS||FEES (CFA ONLY)||DURATION|
|4 in 1||80,000||per semester|
|2 in 1||120,000||per semester|
Documents Required with Hostel Form
- Hostel Form
- Fee/Dues receipt
- Parents/guardian ID copy
- Visitors Photographs (only for Female)
- Visitors ID copies (only for Female)